Warriors Willow!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for all Warriors fans who like to make up their own characters and role-play or just chat with fellow fans! WARNING:ALL USERNAMES MUST BE ONE OF YOUR WARRIOR CHARACTER'S NAMES.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» EarthClan Camp
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm by Fernpaw

» Wolfkit's Dropoff
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Stonestep

» Main Clearing
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm by Fernpaw

» Happy Valentines Day!
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm by Firststar

» Main Meadow
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm by Fernpaw

» Like Our New Look?
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm by Stonestep

» Want a emailbox?
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm by Fernpaw

»  New Name
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm by Firststar

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm by Firststar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

RoleplayPoints : 25178

Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) Empty
PostSubject: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Name:Leo
Clan:Rogue
Description: A large white tom with brown patches on his back and addicting icy blue eyes.
Personality:Leo is kind, sweet, and VERY protective. He often attracts lots of she-cats because of his addicting eyes that seem to make you melt as soon as you look at them. Leo is also VERY clumsy! All of his buddies like to make fun of him because of this. If you insult or threaten any cat he loves or cares about, he will personally fight you and rip your pelt off. Don't get on his bad side, or you'll regret it. Leo is very laid back as long as you respect the cats he loves dearly and don't mess with them.
Mate/Crush:N/A (He has a sister complex Razz)
Kin:C.J. (Mother), Marilynn (only sister), father is unknown.
Best Friend:Knight
History:Leo was born to C.J and grew up healthy and strong. He is the strongest out of all rouges and kittypets. The Clans continually ask him to join, but he refuses. Clan life doesn't suit his wild lifestyle. Plus, he couldn't be there to protect his precious sister, Marilynn from the bad toms that always stick to her if he isn't there. He met Knight when he was a kit. Leo is one of the few cats to witness Knight's father, Yellowbelly's death. After Knight's father died, Leo took Knight to C.J's Twoleg nest. They quickly became the best of friends. Marilynn also got close to Knight, he was like a brother to Leo and Marilynn. A lot of cats are scared of Leo, as they should be, and won't dare even look him in the eye. Oddly enough, a lot of she-cats don't seem intimadated at all and stick to him like glue. He hates this very much and usually has to call for help from Marilynn. Marilynn worries about him a lot because he is always fighting. Though he usualy only comes back with minor scratches.
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwillows.rpg-board.net
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

RoleplayPoints : 25366

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 pm

I hope someone adpots him!
Back to top Go down
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Maybe if you want me too, I can play him for you?
Back to top Go down
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm

sure!
Back to top Go down
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Okay so then that is settled! I Stonestep shall play Leo!
Back to top Go down
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Stonestep is now the roleplayer of Leo.

~Locked~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)   Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone please play him for me! (FINISHED :D)
Page 1 of 1