Warriors Willow!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for all Warriors fans who like to make up their own characters and role-play or just chat with fellow fans! WARNING:ALL USERNAMES MUST BE ONE OF YOUR WARRIOR CHARACTER'S NAMES.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» EarthClan Camp
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm by Fernpaw

» Wolfkit's Dropoff
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm by Stonestep

» Main Clearing
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm by Fernpaw

» Happy Valentines Day!
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm by Firststar

» Main Meadow
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm by Fernpaw

» Like Our New Look?
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 pm by Stonestep

» Want a emailbox?
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 pm by Fernpaw

»  New Name
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm by Firststar

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm by Firststar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

RoleplayPoints : 25198

Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!   Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Earthstar sighed, he'd been in love with Nightfrost for as long as he could remember! Today was the day he had decided he would tell her, the day he'd become leader. They're previous leader, Oceanstar had just passed away and it was time for him to take her place. After he'd visited Moonstone he was too exhausted to do much except to appoint the new deputy, Lioneyes. No longer Earthstep, he had to tell her how he felt! Nervously, he padded over to the beautiful blueish black warrior who was chatting with her good friend, Tigerlily.
"Earthstar! How can I help you?" Nightfrost asked, her eyes glittering curiously. "Ummm, I need to talk to you. Alone if that's alright." the huge patched tom replied. "Alright, talk to you in a bit, Tigerlily." Nightfrost mewed over her shoulder. When they were finally alone inside Earthstar's new den, he started desperately looking for the words to say. Surprisingly, Nightfrost waited patiently, no sign of impatience in her eyes.
"Well, I wanted to ask you if you...like anyone. Because one of the toms was bugging me to ask you..." Earthstar started lamely. The she-cat now looked very curious. "Yes, I have some cat I really love. Which tom was asking?" she asked. "Me. I love you... and wanted to know if you felt the same...." Earthstar blushed, looking at his paws. Nightfrost's eyes widened to the size of the moon. "R-really?" she asked, also blushing. "Because I also love you, Earthstar." Nightfrost whispered.
Earthstar could barely believe his ears. He jumped to his paws and started purring like crazy. Rushing out of the den, he jumped onto the mossy ledge he used for Clan meetings and yowled "She loves me!!!!" at the top of his lungs. Nightfrost padded out of Earthstar's den, her blush getting deeper by the second. Every cat came running into the main clearing. "Who loves you, Earthstar?" Sunheart asked, confused. "Nightfrost of course!" Earthstar replied happily. "Oh, it was kind of obvious with her staring at you all the time! Youngsters these days!" one of the elders laughed. "Our new leader has finally found love! Now all he needs is kits!" Lioneyes purred.

Will kits come any time soon? How does Earthstar react to his deputy's comment? Find out in Chapter 2! Thanks for reading!!!
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwillows.rpg-board.net
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

RoleplayPoints : 25386

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!   Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

I love the chapter!!! It was great!!!! Keep going!!!
Back to top Go down
Firststar
Admin
Admin
Firststar

RoleplayPoints : 25198

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!   Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm

hahaha, thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://whisperingwillows.rpg-board.net
Stonestep
Admin
Admin
Stonestep

RoleplayPoints : 25386

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!   Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:18 pm

No problem! I am speaking nothing but the truth!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!   Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: A Leader Deserves Love Too!
Page 1 of 1